Judy S. LaKind, PhD is President of LaKind Associates, LLC and Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, University of Maryland School of Medicine. She is also a Fellow by Courtesy with the Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics at the Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. LaKind is President of the International Society of Exposure Science.
LaKind Associates, LLC is a human health risk science firm specializing in exposure science and the evaluation of scientific data for regulatory decision-making. Areas of focus include:
- Assessment of exposure data in epidemiology studies
- Critical evaluation of state of the science for a wide array of environmental chemicals
- Primary research in biomonitoring
- Evaluation of biomonitoring data databases (e.g., National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey)
- Environmental chemicals in human milk
- Scientific workshop development and management